Friday, May 26, 2006

Stop Looking At Me Swan!

I really don't know why, but I thought this article was hilarious. Turns out a swan in Germany fell in love with a swan-shaped paddle boat. And I thought it was only in Hollywood that men fell for brainless plastic females!

Speaking of Hollywood, I just got back from LA (...in case anyone was wondering about my lack of blogs lately... admit it, you know you missed me!) This was six days in LA after three in San Antonio with a two day stop at home in between. I'm just now discovering the joy of frequent flyer miles and also starting to pen a self help book titled "Why LAX Annoys Me". Hopefully I'll get some trip pics posted here sometime in the future but for now I'm just glad to be back to my usual state: The Big "I". No, not Illinois.... Insanity!

No comments: