Monday, December 19, 2005

The Twelve Blogs of Christmas (8)

This is the eighth of what will hopefully be a twelve part series of blogs between now and NEXT SUNDAY about lyrics to holiday songs. See also Parts One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six and Seven.

Part Eight: So he said, "Let's run and we'll have some fun, now before I melt away."


This is a lyric from the children's classic Frosty the Snowman and I wanted to throw it out to the blogosphere with the challenge for everyone to find a way to enjoy the massive amounts of snow we've gotten this year. I know it's cold. And wet. But everyone warms up and drys off so enjoy it while it's here!!! Build a snowman, make a snow angel, go sledding or (as I did last weekend) start a snowball fight - insert mischievous laughter! If there's one thing the Christmas season should teach us all, it's that life moves fast and the years rush by so none of us should be in too much of a hurry to grow up. Think of Christmas as your personal excuse to be a kid again. Run and have some fun now - and tell me all about it with a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice skating outdoors - I haven't gone yet this year but I can't wait to find time to go!