Monday, October 31, 2005

And I, Jack! - The Pumpkin King....

Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween!
This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night.
This is Halloween, everybody make a scene -
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright!
It's our town, everybody scream - in this town of Halloween!

This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home everyone hail to the pumpkin song!

Just watched Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. These are the lyrics from the opening song that I now have stuck in my head (I love that movie!!!) and the picture is of the pumpkins that Tony and I carved this year. Mine's the cute little one, his is the big scary one. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: