Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HE'S A DOG!

My husband is a dog.
And no, I'm not bitter or angry. Rather, I'm stating something of a fact. For today, at least, he's a dog. A big, red dog. Answers to the name of Tony, but you can call him Clifford.

I guess you could say at his new job he's working like a dog. Yes, this is one of many things Scholastic pays him for. He's in Wisconsin dressed as a puppy and I'm home for the day. (Couldn't get to work cause I had to spend the morning getting a flat tire repaired on my car - don't even try to comprehend what awful luck causes things like this to happen on the one day when Tony had to leave at 6:30 and the first snowfall of the season as well - UGH!!) And yes that is a Christmas tree in the background of the picture... more on that later.

No comments: