Lisa's Turkey StewI have a really huge crockpot so this made enough for four-six people (or three people with leftovers) so it could be scaled down too. Let me know if anyone else tries and enjoys it!
Add ingredients in the above order to a crockpot. Heat on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours. Stir and Enjoy.
- Six to ten small red potatoes cut into eighths (halved then quartered)
- Half pound of baby carrots cut in half
- One green pepper cut into bite size pieces
- Turkey (however much you want) cut into bite size pieces
- Small can of whole kernel corn
- One large can of crushed tomatoes
- Dried crushed Basil (1 tsp or so)
- Dried crushed Oregano (1 tsp or so)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
10 months ago