Friday, September 15, 2006

I guess I like Wesley...

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.
You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You
believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in
him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of
the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also
enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us.
You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


71%

Neo orthodox


68%

Roman Catholic


61%

Classical Liberal


50%

Reformed Evangelical


46%

Modern Liberal


46%

Fundamentalist


36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
Thought this was an interesting quiz about "religion". Not sure how growing up Catholic and attending a non-denominational church puts me in the with the Postmodern / Evangelical category but cool survey nevertheless. Of course, I'm not too sure about the John Wesley influence either. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I can think of a different Wesley that I spent much more time growing up with....

No comments: