Monday, March 20, 2006

Be a Leprechaun in 3 Easy Steps!

Many of you have requested pictures of me with my temporary - yes, I repeat, temporary - St. Patty's hairdo and alas, I regret to inform you that I successfully avoided camera coverage all day. Plus, do you really think I would post pictures here and voluntarily submit myself to embarrassment and humilia.... wait, on second thought, don't answer that. Sorry, though, no pictures. What I didn't tell you all before is that Tony also went to work with neon green locks so he can not only vouch for the lime colored mane I sported but can affirm the oddness of looks received by strangers when donning such a do. And so that you can all gain some appreciation for what I looked like, I present to you the Do-It-Yourself Leprechaun Kit!
STEP 1: Go to Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Meijer or some other local temporary hair color vendor and purchase one can of Jerome Russell B-Wild Temporary Color Spray in Jaguar Green*.

STEP 2: Follow directions on can to coat hair with color spray. Ignore line of directions that says "Use in Well Ventilated Area" and proceed to inhale fumes from the spray. Once your hair has achieved a proper state of green (and/or you begin to feel dizzy) proceed to Step 3.

STEP 3: Act like a Leprechaun. This can include any number of activities including dancing a jig, frolicking in clover or simply approaching anyone who will listen and loudly stating in your best Irish accent "Aye aim a Leprechaun!!!"
Hours of fun guaranteed. Enjoy.
*I have no idea why it's called Jaguar Green as I have certainly never seen, heard of, or imagined a neon green Jaguar - either the animal or the car. Feel free to speculate the color naming system on your own.

No comments: