Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm gonna puke.

Seriously, folks, I read things like this and it honestly makes me want to hurl.

People out there are actually going to pay thirty six bucks for a 24 pack of chicken flavored vitamin enriched bottled water... for their dogs. I don't know what's worse, the creeps getting rich off of it or the jerks that will actually buy it. Did you not get the memo that over 1,000,000,000 people in this world lack safe drinking water??? Do you not care that 4,500 children die EVERY DAY because they have no access to water that you're gonna take and beef up with goodies for your canines??!?

I'm all about dogs as awesome companion animals, but don't you think there's a point where the human race should get a higher priority? Don't fault me for asking - literally - where's the humanity?

No comments: